Monday, August 4, 2014

A few of my plants in the garden...

IMG 7678

These coneflowers are a combination of bright orange and hot pink.  They’re Monrovia’s Sundown “Big Sky Series"

IMG 7683

And this is  “Supreme Cantaloupe" my buddy V’s favorite.  And yes, I know it’s out of focus, it’s the only picture I took of it.

IMG 7679

I have pink phlox, I’m not sure of the variety, but the color just pops, it’s so bright.

IMG 7710

Roosters are everywhere here at Shady Acres, inside, outside, can I have too many?  My favorite, "Gorgeous George” sits  by the front door and this little guy, fondly named “Cluck Norris”  is tucked between the lariope and the Baby Gem Boxies.  I’ll be glad when Cluck ages out more, he’s only a year old, and the concrete is still green.   I like concrete statues to look like they’ve been around forever.

It was getting dark when I took these pictures last night, and this is just a very few of my plants, I’ll post more when they bloom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena