Thursday, July 17, 2014

Trader Joe's Ruby Red Chai, just because...

NewImage

It’s a cool evening in Heavensville, kind of a fallish tease in the middle of July, if that’s possible.  I brewed a cup of Ruby Red Chai, and oh my, I had forgotten how deliciously wicked this tea really is.  If you’re lucky enough to shop at Trader Joe’s, this is so worth buying.  I’m a Chai Tea lover, and this is the best by far.  I just don’t understand why they don’t come to Heavensville.  I email them monthly.  *sigh*  Sure Jan,  like they really care!  Of course they don't, but I sure will be one happy camper if they ever grace us with our presence.

I was also reading a recipe of a cup of brewed Chai, a lime, some coconut milk and sweetener, blended with ice.  Sounds like a plan when the temps go back to the 90’s next week.  In the meantime, I think I’ll have another cup.  It is caffeine free after all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena