Wednesday, May 14, 2014

IT WAS TIME FOR A CHANGE...

NewImage

Despite my love of all things vintage, and especially all things country, I just couldn’t work it into a new blog template.  I’ve been waffling back and forth between templates for months now, just trying to find a fit as I’m sure a lot of you realize, when you link to this page you never know what it’s going to look like.

Once I gave up the idea of a retro theme, it was much easier.  This is my latest attempt, with some much needed coding assistance from the awesome guys at css-tricks.  It’s awfully uncluttered for yours truly, , but I can always work some vintage elements into it later to busy it up a bit.   It’s time to give it a rest, get on with my life and take my nose out of the Mac. I need to just kick back a bit, play in the garden, ride on the golf cart with Maggie, and stop obsessing over these templates..

And I am, and I will, just as soon as I do just a few more tweaks...

~ Jan ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena