Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Grammie is home...

NewImage

 

One more Lexi picture for you and I will settle down and get on with my nonsense.  We came home today, it was so hard to leave that precious little thing.  I’m so going to miss sitting in a chair, holding that sweet little lavender lotion smelling baby.  She’s so soft and cuddly, and this time passes so quickly.

The whole family is doing wonderfully.  It’s hard to believe that this time last week she wasn’t even here.   Every day is dress up, she’s like a living doll.  Daddy picks out the outfits and Mama puts them on her and we all stand back and ooh and aah.  Oh what a fun time in their life this is.

And as for yours truly, the garden is beckoning me.  Poor hubby will be doing a lot of manual labor in the next few days, it’s spring, and what a wonderful spring this is for our family...

 

1 comments:

  1. So precious, Jan! I wish I could see her in all those adorable outfits! Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena