Monday, February 17, 2014

Jokari Soda Can Straws and Lids

61CihVAjZjL SL1500

Need a cheap thrill this Monday morning?  These nifty little straws with a cap helps seal the fizz in your soda.  Hubby found them for a couple of bucks at Wally World yesterday, but they also sell them on Amazon for $4.  They’re BPA free, so you don’t have to worry about sucking down toxins when you sip, and yours truly does enjoy drinking thru a straw.   Now if I can just find a koozie that keeps my drink really cold…  Ya, I know, never satisfied...

It’s a good thing, actually...

Here’s the Amazon click, you know you want it ;o)

Update:  Okay, it looks like I may have found just the thing, that didn’t take long.  It’s now on my Amazon wish list, I’m not a fan of the price, but it just might be the ticket for this summer.  

NewImage

It keeps drinks cold for 2-3 hours and has great reviews.  I have to buy this!!!

Yes, I know, you want this click, too.  Here you go….

This old(er) girl just loves this stuff. I am the Gadget Queen, just ask my family. *grin*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena