Sunday, January 5, 2014

Today's the day...

Ldavi bunnyflowershop rosmaryrosebush1c

 

It’s a new year, time to totally redo the Daily Dish from the ground up.  I’ve been limping along for months now, just quickly slapping up new headers, my margins aren’t aligned, I have issues, I can do better!  It’s time to totally revamp!  What better time than this, it’s miserable outside, frigid arctic air moving in, the fireplace is on, smooth jazz is playing in the background and  I’m in design mode.

Soon you will click on The Diah and it will look totally different.  Will you like it?  If you like whimsy you will, if you don’t, meh….

Back to the drawing board, catch ya later…. ~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena