Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Vermont Country Store

 

I’m such a fan of The Vermont Country Store, it’s just so nostalgic, looking at their catalog is like a trip down memory lane.  I’ve talked about the store and linked to it before, but today I’ve got a video for all of you, this is a Martha Stewart one, and if you watch this and want to see more, just search YouTube for "Vermont Country Store," there are several to choose from, or just get caught up in the moment like me and watch them all...

It’s such so special, my daughter-in-law, Deanna is a fan as well. we both just drool over the vintage items.  Enjoy the video, and if you click here, you can request a catalog. Here’s a link to their website, they’re on Facebook, too.  

BunnyjanSTRETCHDEFAULT

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena