Monday, January 27, 2014

I'm such a fan of morning routine...

NewImage

 Every morning I get up, come to the sunroom with my morning coffee, turn on NPR, sit and look outside, watching the birds, the horses in the pasture, enjoying the serenity of country life, while catching up on emails.  I love NPR, I’ve been a fan forever, not buying into all of the left leaning that it supposedly has, I just like the news, the familiar voices, I’m a creature of habit.  I don’t want to talk, I don’t want to leave the house, I just want to be quiet and slowly wake up to the day.

So here I sit, listening to the wind chimes, as it’s a blustery winter day yet again, enjoying the familiar voices on NPR, smiling at Maggie as she does her morning stretches at my feet, it’s just the best, my morning routine...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena