Sunday, January 5, 2014

Frozen Football Fans

 

NewImage

Ok, I’m not a football fan, the only thing more stupid, in my opinion,  than a bunch of men jumping on top of each other in an attempt to retrieve a ball, is the reaction at home of the armchair quarterbacks who just go bat shit crazy.  But what’s even crazier is this game tonight in Minnesota.

I saw pictures of fans filing into the stadium, 80,000 people, lots of old people, all bundled up, miserably trudging to their snow covered seats in sub-zero temps. They are gonna sit down and their butts will melt that snow, they are freeze their backsides.  Stoopid…...

Am I the strange one, the person who doesn’t get the total obsession with football?  Guys that can barely form a coherent sentence are paid millions and millions of dollars to get their bodies pummeled every week and end up even dumber than they were before they started playing.  Duh...

Just don’t get it, I know a lot of you do, but I . Just . Don’t . Get . it !

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena