Sunday, November 24, 2013

Never lose another receipt...

 
It's that time of year, you're out buying gifts and accumulating a mountain of receipts, they're in your purse, in your bags, in your coat pocket, and next month when you're trying to return all of this stuff, you're in a panic, trying to figure out where they are.
 
Welcome to my world, and finally, on the eve if my sixty-fourth year I had a moment of clarity and actually did something about it.
 
I went to Staples, spend $6.99 on an accordion check organizer, which I am keeping in my glove compartment and immediately upon leaving the store I will alphabetically put the receipt in the proper compartment, Last year, after being totally frustrated trying to find receipts, I put an envelope in the glove box and put my receipts in it, and it worked, I actually did it, but then I had to dig through the whole pile to find what I was looking for. Now they're organized and alphabetized and it's going to make life so much simpler, not only at Christmas, but all year long.
 
Great idea, huh. Applause, for the old girl, please.
 
I am always so grateful when my brain engages, and this is a great idea sez moi, happily patting herself on the back...
 

 

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena