Monday, October 14, 2013

Who doesn't love boots...

NewImage


This line of Tom's Nepal Boots have me drooling this fall.   These have so many styles, it's hard to choose.

You can see them here...

And since I've loved moccasins since I was a girl, many, many moons ago (hehehe) I ordered these fringed ones from Nordie's.

NewImage

 

I love them, I really do, but back in the day, I would have never bought boots with just one row of fringe.  I would have bought these!


NewImage

 

And yes, I realize I would look really stupid traipsing around in these three layer boots, I'm old now, darn it!  So I didn't.  No, I didn't even consider them, but I do love them.  I'm a descendant of Pocahontas after all.  Seriously, I really am….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena