Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sometimes a girl just doesn't want a bath….

Photo


You're looking at one p*ssed off little Yorkie.  Mags was just not in the mood for her bath and  groom this morning.  We trudged out to the garage, I put her on the grooming table and she proceeded to wiggle and squirm all the time I was blowing her dry and trimming her while  I tried, unsuccessfully I might add, to show some authority and make her sit still.  I kept reminding her that I was the human and she was the dog, and she had to quit fidgeting or she would end up with a crooked beard.  I'm not exactly a whiz with the sciz, even on the best of days!    Trust me on this,  it was not one of our finer moments.
 

Photo

 

Even when we were finishing up she wasn't a happy camper.  She kept giving me the evil eye, and if she wasn't so little I have no doubt that she would have jumped off the grooming table and ran for the hills.  And this isn't Maggie, she usually enjoys being groomed.   I know what the problem was, though, it was 8am, and she likes to sleep in.  Silly little dog...
 

Photo

 

Oh, but look at her now.  She's a happy girl, lying on her favorite pillow.  She can be a stinker sometimes, but then she is just so darned cute I forgive her anything...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena