Sunday, September 8, 2013

NewImage

 

Lawdee, have you looked thru your medicine cabinet lately???  Well, actually all of my meds are in containers on a shelf in my linen closet.  And since we did a major kitchen redo, which is a whole other blog, all of the meds that i had stuffed into one of those cabinets before the redo have been sitting in a box in my bathroom for a couple of weeks now, because yours truly has been at death's door with a bladder infection and didn't feel like going through them and pitching things, they just sat there, bugging me because I wasn't doing anything to remedy the situation.  Okay, so that's a stretch, I wasn't really at death's door, but I felt like death warmed over, as mother would say.

But I'm all better now, and those vials and potions weren't going to magically arrange themselves, so DH gladly threw everything on the bed for me this afternoon as I requested.   I say gladly, because he didn't want to wade through all that mess any more than moi.

And Ryan, who has always been really good about throwing away out of date drugs for me, is busy with dem babies and judging by the dates on the bottles, he hasn't gone through them since 2011.   And since it's a rainy, gloomy, humid, hot day in Heavensville, I just couldn't handle it any longer and I took a deep breath and started wading through the badzillions of bottles that were strewn across the bed, organizing and categorizing and throwing away the old stuff.   I was a virtual whirlwind filled with accomplishment.

And let me tell you, we have spent a small fortune since 2011 on cold/sinus/headache meds.  I had this whole tub of useless, outdated crap that I tossed.  I don't even want to try and count how many dollars it was.

That's the bad news, the good news is we obviously didn't need all that junk, or we would have had empty bottles, most of them were practically full!

And that's my day, surely yours was better than mine.

But wait, it's not all bad, no it isn't.  Actually it's a very good day because today is  my oldest son, John's, birthday.  Happy Birthday, Johnno!!!!!!  See you soon!!!!!!!!  XXO ~ Mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena