Monday, September 30, 2013

Kenny and Dolly, You Can't Make Old Friends...

 

 

I'm such a Dolly fan, and there was nothing better back in the day than Dolly and Kenny singing Islands in the Stream.  They've teamed up again and the magic is still there, this video is guaranteed to give you goosebumps!

It was a gentle reminder of how lucky I am to have friends who have weathered life's storms with me.  I have wonderful women who have been in my life for years and years, and I cherish their friendships.

This video is for you dear hearts,  you  know who you are.  Love you always,  Jan...

Oh, I must give credit to my sweet daughter-in-law, who thinks Dolly hung the moon.  She posted this video on her blog, Harris Sisters GirlTalk earlier today.  I just had to snag it...

And one more time, just for old time's sake, this is pure magic, one of my all-time favorite songs, they just don't make music like this anymore...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena