Friday, September 20, 2013

I ordered a new Gold iPhone

NewImage

 

I stayed up unit midnight last night to order the new Gold iPhone, only to be told that I had to wait  until 3am, because they weren't selling them until 12am Pacific Time, darned time zones anyway!   Arughhhhh, so I went to bed, set my alarm for 2:55 am, it went off, I called Verizon, surprisingly didn't have to wait for a rep, I got thru immediately and ordered the phone.

I'm reading online this morning that it sold out in thirty minutes, so I'm a happy camper that I got up and placed my order.  I had read they were in short supply, and sure enough, they were all snapped up immediately.  I still have to wait until October 14th for delivery, but that's okay, I love it when UPS and FedEx comes to the door, it's almost like they're bringing you presents.  Well, until you get the credit card bill.  ;o)

It's the thrill of the chase, peeps, the thrill of the chase… 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena