Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to the 60's with Cherl Tiegs..

NewImage

 

 

Photo on 8 9 13 at 3 22 PM  2

 

Remember a few weeks ago when I blogged about hubby wearing nothing but black and channeling Johnny Cash.  Well, I'm no better, I'm now convinced that I'm badly channeling Cheryl Tiegs.  

See this picture from the Sears catalog, circa 1960's, well let me tell you I  loved this very picture.  I still remembering getting this Sears Catalog and just drooling over her hair.  Well, my latest haircut is a little bit too similar.  Of course she's young in this picture, I'm old(er), she's tiny, I'm robust, her face is the perfect oval, mine is round as a balll.  Dontcha like that word "robust" - sounds lots better than fat(ter) I think.

I pulled up this vintage picture of her, and started laughing.  Then I took a picture of my hair and sure enough, it's pretty similar.  If I redid the part and the bangs, and teased the crown a bit, t would be almost the same, well, except for the fact that I don't look a thing like Cheryl Tiegs.

Just for fun, I Googled a picture of her today...

NewImage

 

Wow, amazing, she's sixty-five years old, how does she stay so skinny?   I still love her hair, it looks amazing, maybe if I let mine grow.  Yeah, sure thing Jan, you would just look like an old(er) porker with long hair.  Jeesh…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena