Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Uppiesbeads59 Bronze Smokey Tutorial

 

Tammy has uploaded yet another great video.  I was looking forward to this one, as she had used Laura Mercier Bronze Blush in Ritual in an earlier video and was going to showcase yet more MAC eyeshadows that I don't have, but definitely need, in this one.  After I watched her  with that lovely blush on her pretty face, I hotfooted it down to Sephora, plunked down $36 and bought the blush.  Money well spent.  It's the best bronzer blush, ever.  It has a hint of shimmer, not enough to be noticeable, but enough to give your face a healthy glow, and the color - perfect!  So, if you're looking for a healthy glow on your face this summer, this is awesome.  They're selling it for $68 on Amazon, because it's a limited edition, so $36 at Sephora is a great price.

Tammy's the best, so many of you have emailed to tell me how much you're learning from her.  Support her, ladies, subscribe to her anti-aging channel here...

NewImage

 

My friends and family are fans of Tammy as well.  My daughter-in-law, Deanna, duplicated her messy side bun that I posted on the blog last week for an date night with hubby.  She's kneeling in her fleurs, love that lambs-ear...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena