Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I've always loved Smiley Faces

 

Photo1

 

Who doesn't love a smiley face?  It's a guaranteed feel good moment when you look at that bright yellow grin.  Works for me every time.

We were visiting John and Deanna a couple of weeks ago, went to the Nashville Flea Market, and I spotted this 70's mug.  It's a great color, golden yellow, not the pale yellow that you see so often, and hubby bought it for me.

I noticed that Deanna had this cute little owl mug sitting on her K-Cup Coffee Maker, John had made it for her and it was so bright and cheerful.  So I came home and now my Smiley Face mug resides on my K-Cup Coffee Maker.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, you know.  

Thanks, sweet daughter-in-law, for the great idea.  NewImage

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena