Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The sun is shining, it should be a good day...

NewImage

Why do we have days when nothing we do goes right?   I can't blame it on the weather, or hubby, just myself.  Everything I touch today just goes to heck!  I've had some computer issues for days now, I did finally get those resolved.  Haven't eaten fish or chicken for a week now, but thinking of having fish tonight.  Mediterranean diet still rocks, that's not my problem.

I think I just need warm days to go with the blue skies.  And I desperately  need to give Mags a haircut.  She looks like a little shaggy dog, but it's too chilly to buzz her back and tummy, don't want her to get the shivers.

I talked to Linds this morning, the kids have both got the ick, and now she's getting it as well.  I should be counting my blessings, poor daughter-in-law, having to take care of two sick kiddos when she's sick herself.  I remember those days, they were not  fun!

I think I'll take a ride on Milly and sit in the sunshine.  She still has her cover on, so it's warm, maybe things will work better when I get back.

Thanks for listening to me p*s and moan, sometimes you just gotta vent!!!

~ Jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena