Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Tammy’s Eye Tutorial

 

This woman is simply amazing.  Everybody, regardless of their age, can learn wonderful makeup tricks from Tammy.  I love her eyes, she’s using MAC's Saddle and Down Brown, two of my very favorites.  I just wish my end results looked half as good as hers.  And mostly I enjoy her because she’s so real.  No pretense here, this lovely woman just tells and shows it like it is.

At the end of the video she contours her face, this is absolutely fascinating, ladies.  Enjoy, enjoy… ~ Jan

And don’t forget to subscribe to her YouTube Channel, you will be notified every time she posts a new video.

Here’s her link

1 comments:

  1. Jan...Thank you so much for your very kind words....Each comment you leave inspires me to keep reaching out to all women who watch YT....I hope to meet up with all your blog friends too! Have the best happiest day EVER....Hugs and BISOUS! Tammy

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena