Sunday, December 16, 2012

Jan’s Little Makeup Tip…

rev

I love, love, love, Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin.  My daughter-in-law, Deanna, introduced it to me a few years ago, it doesn’t wear off, you don’t get a shiny forehead, the price is right, it’s such a good deal.  You have to be careful when you buy it, though, because some of them now say 24 Hour on the top of the lid.  That’s not the right one, the one we like looks just like this picture.

So anyway, I’m putting on my makeup, realizing, once again, that I had forgotten to buy  my  (Fresh Beige) base, my bottle is empty, I’m pounding it against the palm of my hand, and of course, nothing is coming out!

It’s just one of those mornings, but then I had a Christmas Miracle.  My brain actually engaged!!!  Quick, before I forgot what the miracle was, I grabbed my blow dryer, aimed that sucker at the the bottom of the bottle still upside in my palm and blasted it!  Sure enough, it started to drip, drip, drip, the last traces of the elusive liquid puddled in my palm.

I was estatatic!  Why had I never thought of this before?  And WHY didn’t I pick up a new bottle while I was out this afternoon. Why????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena