Sunday, November 4, 2012

Faultless Premium Professional Spray Starch

Guaranteed not to flake, stick, or clog.  It’s my find of the week!

pro

I’ve always used starch, it’s a throwback from my childhood.  Mother always starched clothes, so I just followed down the yellow brick road.

There is nothing better to get a nice, crisp finish to jeans.  Regardless of how old and limp they are, when you starch and iron them they look amazingly new.

I’ve used all of them over the years, Magic Spray Sizing, Niagra, Easy On, you name it, I’ve tried it, but never this Premium Professional one from Faultless.  It’s new to me, and it’s the best yet!  No flaking, absolutely none, and the sprayer doesn’t clog.

It’s a great find, and best of all, it’s under $2.00  Winking smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena