Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sharing the good stuff..

It’s been awhile since I’ve shared my favorite new finds and today’s the day, ladies.  So here we go…

 

Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo and Conditioner

I don’t know how I missed this all these years, and only heard about it because Pantene was discontinuing it and women threw such a fit that they brought it back.  I’m always skeptical about anything that promises to give your hair shine because nothing seems to work on over processed hair, but this product delivers!  You can’t expect dazzling shine, so be realistic, but you will see a definite improvement.  My hair is shinier and silkier than it has been in recent memory, and it doesn’t strip color.  This is a “must have” from now on in my shower!

 

cider

Green Mountain Hot Apple Cider

If you use K-Cups and you like hot fall beverages, this is another winner.  The trick is to make it using the 6 oz. setting on your Keurig/Cuisinart Coffee Maker, so you don’t over dilute it.  It’s a cup of warm, spicy, apple goodness.  The only drawback, it’s 80 calories, due to the brown sugar.

qvc

QVC Purse Organizer

This is a repeat, well worth repeating because it’s the handiest organizer I’ve ever had and these things make great Christmas presents. I’ve bought these for gifts, told friends about them, every single woman that has this loves it.  It has a badzillion compartments, you can totally organize everything that normally flops around in the bottom of your purse in this one organizer.  No more digging for car keys, they fit right in this organizer.  There are lots of pockets for lipstick, compact, gum, mints, tissues, lotion, cellphone, the sides unzip and expand, the middle is open and will easily hold a long wallet and eyeglass case. 

When you need to switch purses, you just pull this up and plop it in another purse.  Presto, you’re finished. It’s soft sided, so it fits in most purses.  And everything stays organized, it really does, take it from someone who was a former president of the messy purse club.  I’ve had mine for two years now, and the inside of my my purse hasn’t been a disaster since I got it!

And the price for this is awesome!  $20.00!!!  These make great gifts, trust me on this one, this thing rocks!  Here’s a quick link if you want to order.

 

cam

Camera+

If you have an iPhone and you don’t have this app, you’re missing out.  It’s far superior to Instagram, and blows the built-in default iPhone camera app out of the water.  It’s simple to use, has so many effects, it’s just amazing how you can clean up your pictures after you take them, brighten them quickly with my favorite, the Clarity setting, one of many settings including, backlit, darken, cloudy, shade, sunset, portraits, scenery, food, nighttime, cloudy day, etc.  You can add text to your pictures, apply lots of special effects, then put great edges and borders on then with this little $.99 app.

You can tap in one or two areas of the picture you are taking to make the lens focus on those specific objects, also.  So cool!  And uploading them to Twitter or Facebook or emailing them is just a simple click.  It was voted App of The Year for 2011, and well worth the hype.  There are videos on YouTube to help you better utilize this.  You can read all about it here!

They’ve just introduced it for the iPad, too.  This one is another winner.  I had no idea I could take such great pictures with my phone!  If you scroll down to my Hawaiian Pancake picture, I edited it using Camera+.  It took a ho-hum picture and made it look spectacular, sez me, bragging.  Well it did!!!!  I’m in love with this app!!!!

 

word

Word Solitaire

And last, but not least. Word Solitaire.  I’m not a gamer, but this is positively addictive.  It’s available for your iPad and iPhone, it’s like solitaire, but with words.  It’s so much fun, you can waste countless hours playing this.  It’s cheap, also, $1.99 in the App Store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena