Saturday, October 13, 2012

We're on a little road trip...


Nothing like a get away weekend with old friends.  The air is crisp, the leaves are turning, it's just perfect.  We're on a much overdue visit to our friends Charlie and Nisha. It's quiet here this morning, the guys are off to a car auction, Nish isn't an early riser like yours truly, I'm sitting here looking at pictures of her sweet grandkids, Finn and Gabby, and remembering good times in this house when all of our children were the same age. Rob was the cutest little boy, I can just see him sitting on the counter with a big grin on his face, and Mandi, oh my, she ran the show, she was a little bit of a thing but she told the boys what to do and they all did it.

I've had a week filled with old friends, it's one of the joys of growing older. Lunch a couple of days go with a couple of high school friends was so much fun, why didn't I take a picture, darn it! And now visiting friends we've known since the mid 70's. Life is good for me this cool Saturday in October. Just checkin' in...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena