Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I really miss going to the movies

Hubby and I love going to the movies, but seldom do, because I don’t want to spend $30 for a movie/popcorn/cokes to see the garbage that is churned out.  But, hoping for a miracle, I checked in with Rotten Tomatoes, just to see what was showing, and what’s opening.

Here’s what jumped out at me, Hotel Transylvania Frankenweenie, Finding Nemo 3D, Seven Psychopaths, Smashed, Smiley and Gaby.  Not one single “must see” movie in the bunch.

So then I jumped ahead to coming soon, blockbusters like Holy Motors and Paranormal Activity 4.  Wow, can’t wait for those! Not!

But there is one ray of hope.  The Big Wedding starring Diane Keaton and Robert DeNiro looks promising.  They’re showing a release date of October 26th. I’ll take it!

In the meantime, I’ll have to be content to browse my new Williams Sonoma and Nordstrom’s fall catalogs, ooing and aahing over things that I will never order. *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena