Monday, October 15, 2012

Grandma’s talking about the grandkids…

2_grandmasLord help, old(er) women get names wrong, and can you imagine how this worked out for me this past weekend.

We were visiting my friend Nisha and her husband Charlie for a long weekend.  We both have granddaughters and grandsons.  First came my Abby, then Nisha’s first granddaughter was Gabby.

Then she got a grandson, Finn, and I got a grandson Ben.  So, we have Abby and Gabby and Finn and Ben.  We got everybody’s name mixed up, we couldn’t even carry on a conversation.  But give us a break, what are the chances of grandchildren’s names rhyming like that?  It was interesting, to say the least,  hearing us talk, actually it was pretty funny.

And now we’re home, and I’m trying to get back in the saddle again.  But right now, I’m going to watch my taped Pioneer Woman.  I’ll be back tomorrow…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena