Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Pinterest boards…

I don’t know how many of you check my Pinterest boards, but I have some really neat stuff pinned.  I especially like the craft section, with the techniques for painting and aging wood.  And of course I have a badzillion food pins, and my low carb board is pretty darn awesome, if I do say so myself, and the homes and gardens, oh my...

My friend Jean sent me a link this morning to Martha Stewart’s 10 Top Pins.  Heck, I have her beat, I have lots better pins than hers!

Look at Jan’s 10 Top Pins and see if you don’t agree…

First of all, this is just a snippet of my Pinterest boards.  I have a total of 90 boards, so obviously I can’t show a picture of the entire menu.

Jan, blogging at... {jancooks.blogspot.com} (janandhergirls) on Pinterest

Jan, blogging at... {jancooks.blogspot.com} (janandhergirls) on Pinterest-1

And now for my top 10, well how can you really choose, I have so many pins, but these are some I really like.  Each caption under the picture is a hyperlink that will take you to  the specific board.

fav1

Favorite Places and Spaces

fav2

Things That Make Me Smile

fav3

I’m Such an Animal Lover

fav4

Snips ‘n Snails & Puppy Dog Tails

fav5

Sweets for my Sweet: Pie

fav6

Kitchens

fav7

Cottages

fav8

Libraries and Offices (had to showcase my own bulletin board ;o))

fav9

Gardens & Outdoor Spaces

fav10

Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice

And there you have it, 10 of my favorite pins.

I would love it if you would follow me on Pinterest.  Here’s a click to get you to my boards.  Spend some time this cloudy, hot Sunday, browse around my different areas, you will be inspired.  Pinky swear you will ;o)

~ Happy Pinning, Jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena