Saturday, August 4, 2012

Katharine Hepburn, she was the BEST!!!

kateNow this was a woman, who didn’t admire feisty Kate, she was an 100% American original.

moiI was going through pictures this morning and came across this one of myself from a couple of years ago.  Notice the resemblance???  Of course you don’t, I don’t have chiseled cheeks, I’m not thin, I look nothing like her, but we both do have on a white turtleneck.  Oh well, a girl can dream can’t she……

greyMaybe if I make the picture greyscale.  Oh for pete’s sake Jan, give it up!  There is no way that you will ever look like Katharine Hepburn.  Not even a little bit. 

sally-struthers-006Actually I’m more of a Sally Struthers kinda girl, but with straight hair.  Damn!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena