Friday, August 24, 2012

Abby’s first day of school…

I’m all about Abby this month, so much is happening in her little life.  She calls her school, Kangaroo School because the classrooms are identified by different animals, and hers is a Kangaroo.

I was thinking the other day, that when she grows up she can look at these blogs and see herself through the years.  It’s a wonderful gift I’m giving my little granddaughter, this online diary of her life, and her baby brother will be following right behind her. 

Life is good this morning, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and my little sweetie is a (pre)school girl…

first day 2012 016_edited

first day 2012 067_edited

first day 2012 011_edited_2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena