Friday, June 29, 2012

I’m such a goof-off today. Um, pretty much EVERY day…

 

My Work Day

What I should be doing…

  • Building a new header for The Dish, this one has been up too long
  • Putting on my makeup, straightening my hair
  • Organizing my jewelry drawers one.more.time, I’ve put this off forever!
  • Folding laundry from the dryer
  • Posting a blog entry to Jan CAN Cook

Instead I’m…

  • Eating dill pickles and swiss cheese
  • Reading about Katie Holmes divorcing Tom Cruise, no surprise there
  • Looking at the finches on the feeder outside my window.
  • Wondering if they are having trouble finding water
  • Cuddling Maggie
  • Playing around on Pinterest
  • Figuring out which book I want to read next
  • Thinking about just one more piece of cheese

I am so worthless.  I am!!!!

Oh well, Scarlett will do some of this tomorrow.  It’s too hot to go anywhere, who cares about the makeup and/or the hair, and it’s getting late, why bother getting dressed.  Hey, I’m the queen of justification, I can justify anything

But I really do want to build a new header, really I do!  The rest of it, not so much…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena