Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pioneer Woman and Saturday Morning, go together like coffee and cream

pioneer-woman-wtf%2525281%252529-2012-02-4-08-44.jpg

I haven’t enjoyed Saturday morning television this much since I was a kid in the 60’s, watching Fury and Sky King. I’m so glad that FoodNetwork was smart enough to bring this wonderful blogger to their network for all of her followers to enjoy.

I’m such a fan of Pioneer Woman. She’s a real person, she’s a mother, she works hard for her family, and I find her delightful. 9am is fast approaching, I’m off to my comfy chair, coffee and cuddly dogs by my side to enjoy yet another episode.

You’re awesome Pioneer Woman, seriously you are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena