Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blogging, it’s such a good thing…

I sit here at my computer, looking out at at the horse pasture, and I open my blogging client (Windows Live Writer) and blog whatever comes into my head, not knowing who reads what I’ve written or for the most part what people think.

You seldom comment, my readers, and that’s fine, instead of comments, I get emails and I’ve met the most amazing women through this blog, it has truly expanded my world.  Some of you I hear from occasionally, others frequently, and it always brightens my day.

I have friends I would have never known, two women, especially who have become such good friends, Carlene and Seana.  And I mustn’t forget Alena, who lives in California and drove here last fall when she was visiting Nashville to stay overnight.  Recently, Holly, a delightful woman from Oklahoma, got in touch with me and we’ve had a flurry of emails going back and forth.  She’s going to try straw-bale gardening this spring, and I’m anxious for pictures and to see how it works for her.

decal

This morning Holly sent me a tutorial, I thought some of you might enjoy as well, for labeling jars.  How clever, the way this woman did this, I may just have to give this a try with those Ball jars in my “working” kitchen.

Here’s the link with instructions, she even included the actual labels she made…

1 comments:

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena