Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I have a serious cracker addiction…

Seriously, I do.  I can, for the most part, pass up cake, pie, well maybe not pie, or cake, but I can pass up chips, ice cream and candy, but I have absolutely no willpower when it comes to crackers.  Gimme’ a sleeve and the entire thing somehow vanishes!

I think it’s genetic, my mother adored crackers, Zesta’s were always in the house, and many nights she had crackers and milk for a nighttime snack.  My boys fell on the cracker  bandwagon at an early age, John especially, has a severe addiction.  And I’m starting to wonder if my little Granddaughter has fallen prey as well.  Give her a bag of Cheez-Its and she inhales them.  But then her sweet little Mama is a salt-aholic, so the poor little thing doesn’t really  have a chance.

And my cracker of choice – well, I do love Cheez-Its as well, but I’m also a fan of Veggie Thins, Wheat Thins, Ritz and Club.  In other words, I’m not really picky, I like them all.  Since I have no willpower, I seldom buy them, but hubby is always dragging them into the house, and he doesn’t even like crackers!  I know he’s being nice to me, but I’m thinking I would rather have flowers.  He’s been bringing me Snickers, too, but I froze those things, maybe I need to put the crackers in the freezer, too!  I just don’t know why I can’t resist them, what is it about those damn crackers anyway!

1 comments:

  1. me too...i was hoping there would be some advise here to help me. I have no problem eating a whole box at one time :(

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena