Saturday, March 5, 2011

Nice ‘n Easy Color Blend Foam

I saw this advertised on television last night.  Looks good to me, so much easier, especially since you apply it to all of your hair, not just the roots.  I’m hoping that my favorite Nice ‘n Easy color (103) will be available in this foam.

Well, I just checked their site, they don’t have 103.  Grrrrrr, so it looks like it will have to be either 8, 9 or 8G.  This stuff is  never simple.  103 is a shade that works well for me, and now I’m going to have to try something else.  Here’s the chart, see if any of these colors will work for you.

Don’t you just love YouTube?  They have a video for everything.  Give this a watch, it might be just what you’re looking for, too…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena