Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects


I saw these on Denise Richard's twitter feed.  She says they are amazing.  Hmmmm, can't imagine...

I went to YouTube - here are a couple of videos if you want to check them out -

Sally Hansen Bling Effect

Sally Hansen Promo Video

My take on these - if you're a 20 or 30 something, these would be fun.  At my age, the color choices would look silly.  Sooooo, another idea bites the dust.  Oh, getting old is such a pain in the patootie!!!!!  How do old(er) women have fun?

But back to the nails, I was just telling Lindsay last weekend that I can't wait until Abby is old enough to paint her toenails.  I love, love, love little girl's with different colored piggies.  A yellow one, a purple one, a pink one, maybe little polka dots on one of them, too.  Oh, won't that be cute peeking out of a pair of sandals, or even better flip flops.

I know, she has to grow up a bit, but oh, what fun we're going to have...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena