Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Kennedy’s, what we’re not going to see on the History Channel

Have you been reading this week about the eight-part mini series, The Kennedy’s, starring Greg Kinnear and Katie Holmes? 

Supposedly, if you can believe what the tabloids are saying,  the History Channel succumbed to pressure from Maria Shriver and Caroline Kennedy who did not want it aired, and pulled the plug on it.  After all these years, does that family still have that much power?

Now it will only be seen overseas and in Canada unless someone else is willing to air it.

Here’s the trailer.  You be the judge…

3 comments:

  1. Interesting. One of the factors, supposedly, is new book of Jacke Memoirs, coming out shortly. They need Caroline Kennedy's OK for the release. Book will be published by Disney. History Channel is owned jointly with Disney as one of the owners. Guess Disney knows the book will be a Blockbuster & didn't want to ruffle Caroline's feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes you wonder, doesn't it? If it's true, so much for supporting the arts...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really saddened by this, I have loved and still do love this family, I suppose I always will,they've always intrigued me,as a child and now, perhaps because in 1963 my Dad passed away and I remember my Mom grieving for our president as well.I hope there will be some way to view this.

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena