Saturday, September 4, 2010

Just another day in the life…

So, I’m in the kitchen, whipping up a batch of Hungry Girl’s Pumpkin Oatmeal Pancakes, yeah, they’re really good, but anyway, they are lumpy, so I grab my whisk and smooth them out, and I’m thinking that I remember the day we didn’t have whisks. Yikes, I do!!!

In fact, a lot of my kitchen favorites are fairly recent.  Sometimes I forget just how old I really am.  And it just frosts my cake that I won’t be around to see what life in the kitchen will be like 30-50 years from now. 

Just wanted to give you all a reality check this morning.  Sure thing, umhmmm, thanks Jan, right…

1 comments:

  1. Maybe science will advance enough that you WILL be in the kitchen in 30-50 years!!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena