Thursday, September 23, 2010

I’m old now, it’s all about comfort….

My friends and I always laughed at older woman who wore “stretchy” pants.  That would never be us, oh no, we would never wear those.  But I’m talking knit ones, or the dreaded polyester blends with the elastic waist band.  Yuck!

Well, let me tell you, these days I live in yoga pants.  If I’m home, I’m in them.  I actually resent the fact that I have to change into something that has no “give” when I go out.

Those old women know what they’re talking about with the pants that stretch.  These things are wonderful.  I’ve worn them for the past few years now, and they are just sooooo soft and comfy. 

And my pants of choice, the Nike ones, black, slim fit with a flared bottom.  They’re the best!  I love putting them on of a morning and just putzing around the house.  I’m actually looking forward to winter so that I can just settle in and not go anywhere.  I’ve always been a homebody, but now more than ever.  My computer, a good e-book, my dogs by my side, it’s pure bliss.

It’s those simple things, once again, ladies…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena