Friday, June 18, 2010

I had such a good day….

Do any of you ever talk to a long ago friend that you haven’t been in touch with for years?  If you haven’t, I highly recommend it.  It’s a wonderful thing.

I had lunch today with a childhood friend, Roxie, who I’ve been in touch with on FaceBook.

She was absolutely adorable when she was young, and she still is!  Smart, savvy, sophisticated, an absolute knockout, but still the same sweet girl I knew as a child.  We had a three hour lunch, laughed until we cried, reminisced about old friends, and caught up on our lives, oh, what a good time we had.  It was so much fun, we’re going to do it again soon.

Maybe I’ve got your wheels turning this afternoon. Perhaps there is someone from your past that you’ve lost contact with.  There is no time like the present to get in touch with them.  Girlfriends are the best, aren’t they?  Just the best!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena