Monday, March 22, 2010

It’s cold, it’s warm, it’s March…

We’ve had a tease for the past few days.  I planted onions and chives, then today it was 40 degrees.

So I just switched gears, went out and picked up goodies for Miss Abby’s easter basket.  Oh how much fun this is, I remember last year, wondering what this grandchild was going to be. 

It’s so much fun having a little one again.  I’ve never experienced buying girl stuff, so I’m really enjoying this.  Okay, I’ll share, one of the things I bought her were flip-flops.  I did, pink flip-flops.  Can you imagine that,  for a six month old.   She may never wear them for more than a picture, but won’t she be the cutest thing with them on her feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena