Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I’ve got a great product to tell you about…

glass

I’m a huge fan of rectangular storage containers, I started with Gladware, then I switched to Rubbermaid, but now I’ve found the best of all.

I’m a glass girl, maybe it’s my age, I grew up in the Pyrex generation after all.

There is just something about glass storage containers.  They’re substantial, they don’t stain or get a film on them like plastic containers, they just seem…. cleaner, yeah, that’s the word, they are cleaner.

Earlier this summer I saw these GlassLock Containers, Kinetic Go Green, at T.J. Maxx and Marshalls.  I liked the look of them, loved the green silicone lids, bought them in three different sizes,and I think they are just awesome, so much so that I went back and bought duplicates.  The lids snap down, so you get a great waterproof seal, and best of all, the lids are easy to snap on and off. 

Four stars on this one, girlfriends, and if you can find them at your local Marshalls or T.J. Maxx, the price is half of what you pay on Amazon.

1 comments:

  1. ooooh....if the lids are that color I'll buy ANYTHING; it's my favorite of all colors in the entire world! In fact, this morning I was walking thru Walmart and noticed a container of Old Spice something on an endcap that was that color...I swear, I would have bought it except the top of whatever product it was was RED....there's just something about that color, LOL!
    And I'm a container junkie too, and glass would be my choice too!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena