Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gas, it happens to even the strongest of us…

My friends all complain about beans.  Apparently, nobody can eat beans without consequences, except for yours truly.  I’m always telling people that I eat fiber daily, beans almost every single day, so I have no problems.  Never, none, nada…  Oh yeah, I’m really smug about it too, they are all complaining about the gas, and I’m telling them I’m used to it, no problem.

Well, apparently I don’t know what I’m talking about.   I made 15 bean soup, yes, fifteen beans in that damned soup.  And ladies, it hasn’t set well with the old fiber queen.  So I owe all of you an apology for not understanding your pain….

I’m miserable, I’m bloated, I’m uncomfortable, this takes me back to the time a few years ago that I was starving on some stupid diet,  and I ate a lot of sweet potatoes, cabbage and beans all in the same meal.  I thought I was going to die!  I called Ryan, who, after picking himself up off the floor,  howling with laughter, told me to go the the drugstore for Gas-X.  So I hotfooted it right down to CVS, omg, the consequences of the Gas-X were even worse than the misery I was feeling from eating all that fiber.

I know not to try that trick again, so I’ll just tough it out.  I’m thinking I need to just stick with one bean at a time from now on, ya think???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena