Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Anything bad that happens to a dog just devastates me….

Jessica Simpson’s Maltipoo, Daisy, was snatched by a coyote last night, and she saw it happen.

I just can’t imagine, it makes me nauseous just thinking about it.  It’s hawk season now in Heavensville, for the past few days there have been three of them circling overhead.  I dread even taking the girls out to potty.  Even when you’re watching things can happen, as it did with her poor Daisy.

And speaking of dogs, Molly started wheezing last night, this morning it was worse, it was almost like she was gurgling when she breathed, and of course, I was in a panic.  Even hubby was worried, something wasn’t right.  So off to the vet she went, I had to leave her so they could work her in, Laura called me about noon, her throat is swollen, her lungs are clear, her heart is good, there is no obstruction, she thinks possibly she swallowed something.  LC said he saw a wasp earlier, the only thing I can think of is that she ate it, but that’s not like her, Mags is the one that pokes her little nose into everything, not Molly.

She’s home now, napping on a pillow on my computer desk.  Dr. Laura gave her a steroid shot, and sent home antibiotics and anti-inflammatory meds.  If she isn’t better by Thursday we have to do x-rays. 

She ate lunch, isn’t getting worse, so let’s hope the little imp did swallow something and that she will be better soon.  Maybe that’s why this story hit me so hard today, because my own little fur kid isn’t feeling the best…

Sometimes it’s really hard being a Yorkie mom…

1 comments:

  1. Jan, I know how you feel. I wrote about Daisy and Jessica so much (probably as much as any other celeb and their dog), I felt like I knew them! She always had Daisy with her in her little Louis Vuitton carrier. It just makes me so sad to think of what happened to that sweet looking little dog! And of course, you think about how you'd feel if it were your own. I feel so terribly bad for Jessica.
    I hope Molly's doing ok by now, poor little girl! It's so distressing when they're not 100%! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena