Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Anticipating fall…

af

It’s almost in the air, not quite, but trees are shedding some leaves now, the days are shorter, and the evenings cooler.  I’m always ready for the changing seasons, this year more so because I know that when the colors change that precious grandbaby will be born.

I was out early this morning, the wind was blowing, leaves were crunching underfoot, and I was listening to the crows.  Oh, it was so peaceful, just watching  the horses in the pasture from my front yard, and living in the moment. 

I’m really good at that, just living in the present, I hope the rest of you are able to do it also.  That’s all we have, you know,  just this moment in time.  I’m doing my best to appreciate what I have, good health, great family and friends and of course my sweet little M&M’s. 

It’s a good time in my life, I’m savoring every moment of it…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena