Monday, July 20, 2009

Homemade Salad Dressing, such a simple little thing…

This summer I’ve given up store bought salad dressings.  No more artificial ingredients for me, no more diet dressing, either.  I’ve decided I would much rather have one tablespoon of great dressing than a glop of processed goo.

I keep trying new dressings, some are a hit, some are a miss.  Nothing will ever compare with Ramona’s Poppyseed Dressing, the best salad dressing ever, but I do have another good one to share.  I made a Honey Garlic Vinaigrette today, and if you’re a honey mustard lover, this is the dressing for you. It’s so quick and easy, takes less than five minutes to prepare, and you have a great little jar  of dressing to store in your fridge.  It’s smooth and creamy, just the right amount of sweet and spice, and I posted it on Jan Can Cook for you. 

I also posted an untried maple vinaigrette that sounds absolutely, positively to-die-for.

Here’s a quick click for both recipes, take a few minutes, and make your own dressing.  It’s such a simple little thing, but it will brighten your day and your family will thank you.  Pinkie swear…

butterfly-dog.SMALL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena