Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Home, it’s a beautiful thing….

I’m really lucky that my boys both live in such interesting cities.  John in Franklin, Tennessee, and Ryan in Versailles, Kentucky.  When we visit I’m always impressed by the trendy shops, the perfectly manicured beautiful home, the plethora of wonderful restaurants.  I feel like I’m on holiday every time we visit both cities.

My guys have long outgrown Heavensville.  They jokingly laugh about how hokey it is when they visit, and I understand what they mean.  It’s an old river city, we aren’t as trendy as where they live, we don’t have the awesome grocery stores, the upscale strip malls, or the selection of restaurants, but it’s home….

As we arrived back in town today, it was wonderful seeing the old brick buildings, the familiar landscape, and peeking at the river as we passed by.  Heavensville is a wonderful city to live in.  It has what I need, I feel safe when I’m out alone, and if I want more I can always visit the family!  It was so much fun visiting John, but it’s so good to be back in Heavensville…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena