Thursday, February 26, 2009

When life throws you a lemon, you have to make lemonade…

 

mo_lemonade_30 copy

More specifically, the great lemon desserts you all sent me.  I have errands to run, some actual “work” that I have to do  on the computer, but the lemon desserts are all ready to go, I just have to index and publish them.  I’ll do it  later today.  I’ll give you all a little sunshine.

And I did have sun peeking thru the clouds this morning,  specifically two little dogs that always make me smile.  They sleep in, if the house is quiet, they seldom get up before 10 am.  Mollie always barks when she’s ready to get up, she won’t jump off of the bed.

I heard her a few minutes ago, and I go in the bedroom and she was standing in the middle of the bed, doing her morning stretches.  Maggie woke up, got out of her bed, she had to stretch, too, then here they came.  Mollie crawled in my lap, Maggie jumped on me and gave me a sloppy kiss, and I smiled.  Even on sad days, life is good…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena