Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lemon Desserts are posted…

lemonbars

Okay, ladies, there is something for everyone here.  Great springtime desserts for you, wonderful for Easter, too.  Access by clicking on the lemon in the right sidebar.

I’ve been doing so many things this month on the computer, if you sent me a lemon recipe and I didn’t get it on here, please send me an email, let me know.  Even though I did try and drag everyone’s recipes into a separate folder, I  might have missed somebody.

  Enjoy, these all look absolutely amazing!!!!   And thanks to everybody who took the time to send me their lemon favorites.

I also did a little long overdue site maintenance.  I put up links again to my other recipe pages, as well as all of my other blogs.  It’s all in the sidebar.

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena