Thursday, February 26, 2009

Don’t put off calling an old friend….

For a few weeks now, I’ve been thinking, “I need to call Ramona and see how she is.”  She’s older now, seventy-seven and I haven’t talked to her since last fall.  Obviously she’s been on my mind, as I posted her recipe just a few days ago for her wonderful Butterfly Salad.

This morning, I was reading the obituaries, which I always do, and she passed away.  I feel so sad, that I didn’t listen to my inner voice telling me to call her.  Learn from my mistake, if there is someone in your life that you care about and that you haven’t taken time to call lately, do it, right now, today.  Don’t put it off, tomorrow may be too late…  Rest in peace, sweet Ramona, you were a kind and gracious lady…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena