Friday, February 27, 2009

Better than Sex aka Robert Redford Dessert

Better Than Robert Redford Dessert
adapted from Family Circle
kemond

Lord Have Mercy,  does this ever look good!!!!

When I published the lemon desserts, I totally forgot to put in our family favorite, especially John’s favorite, Better than Sex aka Robert Redford Dessert.

And since he’s coming home this weekend, I’m going to make it for him, and since it’s easier to Google the recipe than to find it in my cookbook, I was looking online when I found  this variation.

Holy Schmoly, does this look awesome or what????  But no, I’m going to make our tried and true, and I need to get my original version  added to the lemon dessert section as well as the family favorites.  It’s wonderful…

You can get the recipe for this adapter Family Circle version on Jan Can Cook.

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena